[Swilt] D2.1 - First Input round on KPIs (IFAT, UNIKLU)

swilt at lists.aau.at swilt at lists.aau.at
Fri Jul 5 11:51:21 CEST 2019

Dear partners,

please find attached version 0.8 of our deliverable D2.1. Thank you very
much @IFAT for the great feedback rounds that we already had related to
the KPIs.

  * *UNIKLU*: Please go through section 4 "Definition of KPI and
    Priorities" and fill out the list in section 4.1.7 "Parameters for
    the Simulation": The main idea is that you already check, what
    parameters you need for the simulation, what are maybe missing, not
    defined enough, etc.
  * *NoX*: Provide the business model canvas section 6
  * *LLabs*: Provide the summary of the protocols for section 2

*Discuss the inputs with the other partners during your feedback rounds
and **provide your final input latest August 31! *

Thank you very much and best regards,

Melanie

E: schranz at lakeside-labs.com
W: melanieschranz.com