[Swilt] Agenda and Action Points for the First Plenary Meeting

swilt at lists.aau.at swilt at lists.aau.at
Fri Mar 15 16:13:41 CET 2019

Dear SWILT-team,

please find enclosed _the agenda for our first plenary meeting _on April
5, 2019, 9am-1pm at Lakeside Labs premises.

Each WP lead will prepare a presentation, where you answer following
questions:

  * what is the content of the WP (also related to the proposal)?
  * what results have been achieved up to now?
  * what are the next action points?

Please remember the WP leads:

  * WP1, 3: LLabs
  * WP2: IFAT
  * WP4: NOX
  * WP5, 6: AAU

You can use the attached_template for your presentation_ (please,
translate existing German parts to English). As you can see from the
agenda, the slots for WP4 and WP5 are rather short, as the WPs haven't
started yet.

Furthermore, I would need the _working hours on the project SWILT per
partner per WP (target date 31.3.2019: Oct 2018 - March 2019)_: a simple
list with the sum of hours is enough - you do not need to list hours for
each employee extra. Please send them to me latest April 4, so I can
prepare the slides and figures that will give us a first overview from
the project management point of view.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Melanie

--
Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Melanie Schranz