[Swilt] Agenda and Action Points for the First Plenary Meeting

swilt at lists.aau.at swilt at lists.aau.at
Wed Mar 27 12:12:14 CET 2019

Dear SWILT-team, dear consortia assembly,

this is a friendly reminder: Our first plenary meeting will take place
on April 5, 9am-1pm at Lakeside Labs premises.

Two open action points (see details in the previously sent e-mail below):

  * Each WP Lead will present its own WP (prepare your slides using the
    template from last e-mail)
  * Send the hours per WP spend Oct2018-March2019 (and if available per
    month) consumend by your institution lates April 4, so I can prepare
    a good overview

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,

Melanie

E: schranz at lakeside-labs.com
W: melanieschranz.com