[Swilt] 2nd Plenary Meeting 2019

swilt at lists.aau.at swilt at lists.aau.at
Sun Oct 20 09:50:02 CEST 2019

Dear SWILT-team,

this is a friendly reminder for our second plenary meeting on Friday,
October 25, 10am-2pm at Lakeside Labs.

Beside preparing your WP presentations, please remember to send me your
project hours per WP (Oct2018-Sept2019) - latest October 24, if not
already done so.

Please, also make your entries for your hours online on the FFG portal -
if you have problems/questions, please let us know! It would be
necessary to finish this action by the end of this week.

Thank you very much and see you on Friday!

Melanie

E: schranz at lakeside-labs.com
W: melanieschranz.com