[Swilt] D2.1 - Final list of ToDos

swilt at lists.aau.at swilt at lists.aau.at
Tue Sep 10 09:30:51 CEST 2019

Dear SWILT-team,

I hope everybody is back from vacation and had a great time during summer :)

So, let's start in SWILT with our main September activities!

Please find attached the latest version of *D2.1 requirements and
concept document (due 30.9.2019)*, version 0.9. As you can see, the
document is quite extensive - but do not forget, this will be the most
used document throughout the project! The current dissemination level of
the document is confidential --> lots of data is important to us, but
partially IFAT internal! Consider this also in all future publications
--> re-check this with the consortium (as required by the consortium
agreement).

_To conclude D2.1 there are several todos for each partner:_
(use the change-track option in Word, so we can reproduce your adaptions!)

*ALL*

  * put your open questions related to the requirments and WP3, WP4 and
    WP5 to section 4.8*
    *

*IFAT*, as document lead

  * 1. Executive summary - to be done
  * 2. Introduction - to be done
  * 8. Conclusion - to be done
  * check comments in section 3. Technical Overview
  * check comment in section 9. References
  * is it ok, if we also use ANNEX C in the document (Example route of a
    product)? --> please consider the confidentiality of the document!
  * check the entire section 4. Requirements analysis: please provide
    your feedback to us whether smth. is missing, needs to be adapted, etc.

*AAU*

  * please adapt subsection 5.1.7 Parameters for Simulation and fill the
    table: what kind of parameters (out of the once defined in 5.1
    Performance Metrics) you will probably use in which form
  * update section 5.2 Presentation of evaluation results --> it could
    make sense to join this section with 5.1.7

*NoX*

  * Update Section 7 Business Models

*LLabs*

  * Update section 4.8: some parts are still in DE
  * Update the "number" comments

Please, make your updates latest *until Monday, September 23*! This will
allow us to form a final version and send it out for a quick final
review process (as all of you now the main content already by today,
this should be enough to reach the deadline on September 30).

Thank you very much and if you have any open questions, please let me
know asap.

Best regards,

Melanie

--