[Swilt] 2nd Plenary Meeting 2019

swilt at lists.aau.at swilt at lists.aau.at
Tue Sep 10 11:08:39 CEST 2019

Dear SWILT - team,

it is time to plan our *2nd plenary meeting in October 2019*. Please
*fill out the Doodle* until the beginning of next week (Monday,
September 16): https://doodle.com/poll/2v8ptmvzgaqw99hk
<https://doodle.com/poll/aw9dc4bvpfhdzt5t>

You will get the agenda, template for the presentation, todos related to
working hours, etc. as soon as we have fixed the date.

As already discussed, the plenary is planned *for max. 4 hours*, were
each *WP-Lead presents his/her WP*, where you answer following questions:

  * what is the content of the WP (also related to the proposal)?
  * what results have been achieved up to now?
  * what are the next action points?
  * open questions/suggestions/objections/feedback

Thank you very much and best regards,

Melanie

--
Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Melanie Schranz