[Swilt] 2nd Plenary Meeting 2019

swilt at lists.aau.at swilt at lists.aau.at
Wed Sep 18 15:12:16 CEST 2019

Dear SWILT - team,

please find enclosed *the agenda for our second plenary meeting **on
October 25, 2019, 10am-2pm at Lakeside Labs* premises.

Each WP lead will prepare a presentation, where you answer following
questions:

  * what is the content of the WP (also related to the proposal)?
  * what results have been achieved up to now?
  * what are the next action points?

Please remember the WP leads:

  * WP1, 3: LLabs
  * WP2: IFAT
  * WP4: NoX
  * WP5, 6: AAU

and use the attached*template for your presentation*.

Furthermore, I would need the *working hours on the project SWILT per
partner per WP (target date 30.9.2019: Oct 2018 - Sept 2019*: should
work this time, as we also need the hours for accounting the first
period on the FFG portal): a simple list with the sum of hours per WP is
enough - you do not need to list hours for each employee extra. Please
send them to me latest October 24, so I can prepare the slides and
figures that will give us an overview from the project management point
of view.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Melanie

E: schranz at lakeside-labs.com
W: melanieschranz.com