[Swilt] D2.1 - Deliverable on Requirements Analysis

swilt at lists.aau.at swilt at lists.aau.at
Wed Sep 25 15:39:02 CEST 2019

Dear SWILT-Team,

thank you very much for providing all the requested input! Find the
latest version of the deliverable in the attachment.

_If you have additional feedback/adaptions/extensions/etc., please let
me know until Monday, Sept 30_. I really want to encourage you, to go
once again through the whole deliverable: the information will accompany
us during the entire project runtime!

In any case, I will produce a final version and send it out to all of
you (Oct 1).

Thank you very much for the successfull collaboration to finalize the
deliverable in time!

Best regards,

Melanie

--