[mpeg-OTspec] Draft AHG report

Mike Ksar mikeksar at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 18 21:39:25 CEST 2005

As a reminder please note that per our last email discussion on this alias there will be no AHG meeting on Sunday afternoon prior to the MPEG 73 plenary.  We had agreed that the discussion of the draft AHG report will be on email.  Your feedback on the draft AHG on Font Format would be appreciate to allow Vladimir to make any necessary updates prior to making the presentation to the plenary on Monday morning.  My flight arrives to Poznań on Monday afternoon and I am staying at the Mercure Hotel.

Mike Ksar