[mpeg-OTspec] Draft AHG report

Scott Foshee sfoshee at adobe.com
Tue Jul 19 11:19:33 CEST 2005

Vlad,

In general I'm ok with the report.  MS and Adobe are working some details
on the content of the text which we can discuss in the meeting.  MS and
Adobe will be jointly requesting a distribution date of the text on 1
September, which allows sufficient time for no slippage of the
schedule.  ie, there is no difference in distributing the text immediately
after the meeting and on 1 September.

I wanted to make sure you knew this to make sure there was nothing in the
report that would preclude the 1 Sept date.

thanks,

Scott