[mpeg-OTspec] hi can anyone suggest me where i can find reference for SVM (docum

Gary Sullivan garysull at windows.microsoft.com
Thu May 12 21:55:44 CEST 2005

Pawan,

I don't know why you're asking about it on this reflector, since if I
understand your question properly, it is about video coding rather than
fonts.  I suggest that you ask your question on the JVT reflector or the
SVC reflector.

The JVT currently has 3 active email reflectors.
You can subscribe to two of them (the general JVT reflector
and the conformance/interop bitstream exchange activity
reflector) through
 http://mailman.rwth-aachen.de/mailman/listinfo/jvt-experts and
To subscribe to the 3rd JVT reflector (which is devoted to
SVC work), send email to "majordomo at ient.rwth-aachen.de"
containing "subscribe svc" in the body of the message.

Best regards,

Gary Sullivan