[mpeg-OTspec] AHG on Open Font Format kick-off

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Fri Sep 5 22:09:02 CEST 2008

Dear mpsuzuki-san,

Thank you for your additional clarifications. I am not sure when and why
the text of the note was removed from the ISO text. I suspect that it
may have happened during one of the editing periods due to the fact that
the text of the note was referring to a specific proprietary extension
not supported by OFF specification.

Best regards,
Vladimir