AHG meeting on September 8th - Meeting notes

Sairus Patel sppatel at adobe.com
Thu Sep 11 03:06:15 CEST 2008

I've revised and uploaded the LTR/RTL proposal per my action item from the meeting:

This revision is best seen as an update on version 1 of the proposal. It:
a. Adds an 'ltrm' feature
b. Adds a "and cmap(j) is non-zero" clause to the algorithm for RTL character-level mirroring
c. Adds a note on engine implementations (last para of proposal section 2)

There are minor wording and organizational tweaks in each section of the proposal other than the first section. The OMPL.txt has remained the same. For completeness, I've uploaded it:

Best,
Sairus