AHG meeting on September 8th - Meeting notes

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Thu Sep 11 18:29:35 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I've uploaded a modified text of the second edition of the ISO/IEC
14496-22/Final Committee Draft (a.k.a. as OT1.6) in MPEG-OTspec file
registry:
_FCD_2nd-Ed.zip
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mpeg-OTspec/files/20080911-w10068_14496-2
2_FCD_2nd-Ed.zip>

The changes made in this document include:
- revisions to LTR/RTL features as documented in the proposal Sairus
sent earlier;
- revisions to mark attachment types (use of a single "Reserved" bit and
an additional "MultipleMarkAttachmentCount" field in the Lookup Table)
discussed at the group meeting. (This is current agreed solution. We
will continue discussing this and the second proposal prepared by Sergey
Malkin and will make our final decision based on the group consensus).
- editorial changes and corrections - namely, I checked all "Reserved"
fields and for those few that did not explicitly mention it, added a
text mandating the value be set to zero. (The changes were made in GPOS
LookupType Enumeration table, in GPOS ValueFormat bit enumeration table
and in GSUB LookupType Enumeration table.)

I would like to ask you to review the document for accuracy and
completeness. The deadline for submitting this document to SC29/WG11 is
tomorrow, September 12th.

Thank you all for your active participation,
Vladimir