[mpeg-OTspec] Toward a Composite Font format specification

Mikhail Leonov mleonov at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 25 22:12:50 CEST 2009

Daan,
I agree, these properties need to have distinct names that emphasize the difference in how metrics are scaled, as opposed to how scale factors are specified.

In addition, should glyph magnification property have separate X and Y scale factors as well? I don't have concrete scenarios in mind that would use this feature yet, but it makes sense in terms of symmetry.

Best regards,
Mikhail Leonov
Microsoft