[mpeg-OTspec] Toward a Composite Font format specification

Ken Lunde lunde at adobe.com
Tue Aug 25 22:53:39 CEST 2009

Mikhail,

While I cannot answer for daan, as a native speaker of English, the
word "magnification" conveys to me a rather strong sense of
uniformity, so I don't think that separate X- and Y-axis scaling
parameters are necessary. On the other hand, the word "scaling" does
not convey a sense of uniformity, so it can go either way (separate X-
and Y-axis scaling parameters or a uniform scaling parameter).

Regards...

-- Ken