[OpenType] [Bug] 5.2.1.3 cmap subtable formats

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Mon Dec 7 22:03:32 CET 2009

Dear Manlio,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the text of specification and to report bugs and other issues in the Open Font Format / OpenType standard.
In order to have these (and any other issues) addressed properly I would like to ask you to send your messages to both this email list and also to the email list of the ISO ad hoc group on font format (mpeg-OTspec at yahoogroups.com), where the reported issues can be discussed and resolved according to ISO rules. You are also welcome to join the ISO AHG if you wish, to subscribe please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mpeg-OTspec/join.
Based on the bugs and typos you and other people reported we will likely to issue a corrigendum or amendment at the next ISO WG11 meeting. Any additional comments or suggestions on how we can improve the text of the OFF/OT specification is very much appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Vladimir