[mpeg-OTspec] AHG on Open Font Format kick off

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Thu Feb 19 23:45:26 CET 2009

Dear Ken,

First of all, addressing the last point in your email - I've sent an
invitation to Karsten to join this group. I also would like to remind
people once again that the participation in this group is open to any
individual, regardless of their affiliation. A participant does not need
to receive an invitation in order to join the group - it can be done
either through the web (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mpeg-OTspec/)
or by sending email to
mpeg-OTspec-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Thank you for providing the summary of Adobe composite fonts solution.
Since prior discussions happened outside the scope of this AHG, I think
that in order to have a productive discussion we should make an effort
to bring everyone up to date regarding different ideas and proposals
discussed earlier. Your email is a very good step in this direction and
I would like to ask other participants to present their views and ideas
on this subject on this email list. Alternatively, any participant may
prepare a document outlining your views and ideas, and upload it to AHG
file storage for further review and discussion on this email list.