[mpeg-OTspec] AHG conference call - Composite Fonts Requirements

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Wed May 13 13:24:36 CEST 2009

Tony, Ken, all,

We have four people from Apple on the mpeg-OTspec email list, and the
group is open to anyone. No invitation is needed to join the list. Visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mpeg-OTspec/join

I also want to remind people that all the emails are archived and can be
accessed by the group members on the group webpage in "Messages"
(http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mpeg-OTspec/messages). The files
that we exchanged in the past, including the minutes from the most
recent conference call are available to group members as well
(http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mpeg-OTspec/files/).