[mpeg-OTspec] AHG conference call - Composite Fonts Requirements

Ken Lunde lunde at adobe.com
Tue May 12 16:41:47 CEST 2009

Tony,

The original meeting notes are attached. They were distributed as a
PPT file, but I turned it into a PDF.

The next meeting is scheduled for this Monday, and I strongly
encourage at least one person from Apple to attend. Also, please
contact Vladimir so that the appropriate Apple representatives are
added to the mpeg-OTspec at yahoogroups.com mailing list.

Regards...