[mpeg-OTspec] AHG conference call reminder

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Tue May 19 02:18:42 CEST 2009

Dear all,

Thank you for your active participation in the conference call. I
uploaded the brief minutes of the discussion to AHG files (
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mpeg-OTspec/files/20090518-AHG_call-Compos
ite_Fonts.ppt) and also attached them to this email for your review.

I would appreciate your comments.

Best regards,

Vladimir