[mpeg-OTspec] Re: A path through the thicket

Ken Lunde lunde at adobe.com
Wed Nov 25 20:15:21 CET 2009

Leonardo, Vladimir & others,

Attached is a revised version of the document, with the required/
optional aspects of the tags removed.

My intention of indicating "required" or "optional" stemmed from the
fact that the information associated with each is declared via its
attributes, which then suggests that at least one attribute must be
required, otherwise it means that a tag can be specified without any
data. I figured that the "Target" attribute made the most sense as
being required. In any case, this revised version has that information
removed.

I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience that this caused.

Oh, and have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving Day holiday!