[mpeg-OTspec] Toward a Composite Font format specification

Thomas Phinney tphinney at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Sep 5 06:42:07 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Daniel Strebe<dstrebe at adobe.com> wrote:

> Thomas:
>
> My proposal is to separate glyph scaling from metrics scaling. The glyph
> image would be subject to a full transformation matrix. The metrics would be
> subject to x and y scale factors.

I see, that's fine. I think I was just reading the later post in which
you said the metrics would not be subject to the transformation
matrix, without the context of the earlier statement.

Drats, perhaps I should give up on this list. If I can't read every
message, I don't think I'm adding any value.