Input documents for 92nd MPEG meeting

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Sun Apr 18 04:15:10 CEST 2010

Dear Leonardo, Young-Kwon, all,

I am sure you are aware that the due to the European airspace being closed Lufthansa and many other carriers canceled all their flight until Sunday. I was not able to fly to Dresden as planned, and the chances for me to find any available space on any of the carriers within the next couple of days are slim to none. I will try to find a way to fly to Dresden for the meeting, but, as a contingency, I just made two late input contributions m17628 and m17629 with the proposed drafts of the output documents "Call for Proposals for Composite Font Standard" and "Working draft of the ISO/IEC 14496-22/WD "Composite Font Standard" The third output document "Requirements and use cases for Composite Font Standard will be based on the draft approved at the last WG11 meeting (N11212). These drafts have been reviewed by the members of the AHG.

In case if I am not able to travel to Dresden for this meeting, I will be available online to complete any editorial work on the proposed drafts as well as the text of the corrigendum ISO/IEC 14496-22/COR1 and the amendment ISO/IEC 14496-22/FDAM1.

Thank you and regards,