[mpeg-OTspec] Draft CFS requirements [1 Attachment]

Ken Lunde lunde at adobe.com
Wed Jan 20 15:06:40 CET 2010

Vladimir,

I am away from work through the end of the week, attending the 2010 SHOT Show, but I spent a few minutes going through this. It is a good summary of the requirements. The only suggestion I would make is one of terminology, specifically the following:

  CF object -> CFS object
  Composite Font (or Fonts) Format -> Composite Font Standard (or CFS)

In other words, using the decided-upon terminology, meaning "Composite Font Standard" or "CFS," would be a a good thing.

Also, in the "Use case descriptions" section, I think that the two distinct uses of CFS objects, specifically as a Composite Font or Fallback Font, should be explicitly mentioned.

Regards...

-- Ken