[mpeg-OTspec] Draft CFS requirements

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Wed Jan 20 15:57:21 CET 2010

Hi Ken,

Thank you very much for your comments. Regarding the terminology - I will review it once again and replace Composite Font Format with CFS where appropriate; as far as CFS object is concerned - "Composite Font Standard object" (or CFS object) doesn't sound right, I think that "Composite Font object" (or CF object) would be a better term for it.
I will also review use cases and try to accommodate your comments.

Thank you and best regards,
Vladimir