[mpeg-OTspec] RE: font media types

Thomas Phinney tphinney at cal.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 5 19:24:39 CEST 2011

That intent seems pretty orthogonal to the labels being used. More
importantly, where is that intent communicated in the MIME type proposal as
written?

I also find the attempt to introduce new differences between the OTF and OFF
labels rather perturbing.

Regards,

--
“Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone,
 somewhere, may be happy.”