[mpeg-OTspec] AHG report [2 Attachments]

James Cloos cloos+mpeg-otspec at jhcloos.com
Fri Jan 21 20:03:14 CET 2011

LV> As far as ISO meetings are concerned - they are never "closed door" meetings;

Sorry for any ambiguity.  I reffered to the Adobe-Apple discussion which
resulted in the second draft, not to ISO meetings.

Also, my text seems a bit harsher/flamable post-caffination than it did
ante-caffination.  It was not intended to be.

But it would be nice for all subscribers to be able to access the drafts.

-JimC