[mpeg-OTspec] RE: New work on 3rd edition of the OFF (AHG kick-off)

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Thu Aug 2 21:01:23 CEST 2012

Thank you, Thomas.

Vlad

From: thomas.phinney at gmail.com [mailto:thomas.phinney at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Thomas Phinney
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 6:40 PM
To: Michelle Perham
Cc: Levantovsky, Vladimir; OTspec
Subject: Re: [mpeg-OTspec] RE: New work on 3rd edition of the OFF (AHG kick-off)

I am impressed with both John's proposal and the MS write up of it. I think that in our current world, where many important client environments default to "off" for those features that are supposed to be on by default, but are not *required* to be on by default, such a feature would play a highly useful role.