[mpeg-OTspec] RE: New work on 3rd edition of the OFF (AHG kick-off)

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Mon Aug 6 22:54:57 CEST 2012

Folks,

Please note that the editing period for the 3rd edition working draft text is open until the end of August, which means that if there are changes you want to propose and those changes have a consensus approval of the group - we can add them in the draft. After the editing period is over the changes would need to be submitted as input contributions for discussion at the next WG11 meeting so I strongly recommend to consider as much things done as possible until the end of the month.

Thank you,
Vlad