[mpeg-OTspec] Abstract for ISO/IEC 14496-28 CFR

mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Wed Feb 8 07:44:26 CET 2012

I prefer the text revised by Ken; saying "64K" is more
appropriate than "100,000".

About the replacement of "a single font" by "a single
font resource", although ISO/IEC 14496-22 text does
not use "font resource" as a word to count something
(e.g. in TTC description, the counted is font, like,
"number of fonts"), ISO/IEC 14496-28 uses "font resource"
to mean such, the revised text is more harmonized with
the mentioned standard.

Regards,
suzuki toshiya, Hiroshima University, Japan