[mpeg-OTspec] AHG Kick-off

James Cloos cloos+mpeg-otspec at jhcloos.com
Sat Feb 18 01:25:17 CET 2012

LV> I am afraid the copy of the standard can only be obtained via ISO Web Store

If those who participated in creating a spec cannot get a copy of it w/o
wasting cash (for which at least some of us have zero budget), then the
iso lacks any value as a standards organization.

The last draft of the composite font format posted here, before things
went off list, was far from ready for publication.  One would at the
very least like to know whether any of the issues I wrote about were
addressed.  (Especially sub-font naming.  Specifying subfonts only by
postscript name, as I previously wrote, makes implementation impossible
on current fontconfig-based systems.)

-JimC