[mpeg-OTspec] AHG Kick-off

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Sat Feb 18 02:26:40 CET 2012

I'm not sure whether SC29 has a special convention, but when I've
participated a development of an JTC1 spec in SC34, the convenor
told me that JTC1 has no convention giving a free-charged copy for
the editor.

By the way, it should be discussed if it is possible for this AHG
to develop a schema for ISO/IEC 14496-28 and distribute it freely,
or such free schema should not be produced as "by SC29/WG11 Font AHG".

Regards,
mpsuzuki