Schema for Composite Font Representation format (was RE: [mpeg-OTspec] AHG Kick-off)

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Fri Feb 24 22:44:40 CET 2012

Apologies for a delayed response.

I agree that developing a schema for ISO/IEC 14496-28:2012 would be something that is not only doable and in scope of our work but also highly desirable. I am also wondering (and will find out and report back to the AHG) if the schema should be considered a part of reference implementation and, as such, would be considered as an amendment to part 5 "Reference software implementation" (ISO/IEC 14496-5). This part *is* available for free download so making the schema for CFR an amendment to part 5 would establish a proper home for it and provide unrestricted access for download.