[mpeg-OTspec] AHG Kick-off

Ken Lunde lunde at adobe.com
Sat Feb 18 16:25:56 CET 2012

Suzuki-san,

Thank you for confirming the (somewhat sad) reality of working on standards development. Given that ISO/IEC 14496-28:2012 is about 25 pages, its price shouldn't be extraordinarily high, and if memory serves, the price associated with ISO standards is largely based on the number of pages.

With regard to developing a schema for ISO/IEC 14496-28:2012, Vladimir can correct me if I am wrong or out of line, but this seems like something that is definitely within the scope of the AHG, something that would benefit developers, and something that could be distributed freely.

Regards...

-- Ken