[OpenType] Re: [mpeg-OTspec] Vertical ligatures

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotypeimaging.com
Tue May 8 20:50:52 CEST 2012

Dear all,

If you're replying to a thread that was originally started on mpeg-OTspec list, or was copied to both of the lists (as the subject line suggests) - please [please ...] make sure that you include mpeg-OTspec at yahoogroups.com list as a recipient. This is especially important if you want to see your comments incorporated in the spec at some point of time - the messages to MPEG-OTspec list are archived and can be referenced at a later time.

A plea to Clive - please modify the OpenType list software so that it will allow "Reply to all" and will not remove other recipients copied on the email sent to this list.

Thank you,
Vlad