[mpeg-OTspec] RE: [OpenType] MS Proposal for a new Name Table ID

Ken Lunde lunde at adobe.com
Thu Jan 3 21:02:19 CET 2013

Michelle,

If a name.ID=23 string includes more than one comma-separated IETF language tag, it would be useful to explicitly state whether the order of the multiple IETF language tags conveys a meaning of importance. In other words, is there any significance to the order of the IETF language tags?

Regards...

-- Ken