[mpeg-OTspec] Re: Updates to script and language tags

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Thu Jan 17 21:25:58 CET 2013

John,

It's really not up to me to decide (and it is a bit late to change the input contribution document I already submitted) but if I do not receive any objections from other participants on this list I can definitely present your contribution at the meeting next week.

If anyone has any objections or corrections to the list of languages and language tags proposed by John - please speak up no later than Monday, Jan. 21st. Silence is approval.

Thank you,
Vlad