[mpeg-OTspec] regarding Adobe document "Unicode and,Glyph Names"

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Mon Jun 24 17:59:06 CEST 2013

Thank you Bob!
All, if I don’t receive any objections to this proposal, I will update the Bibliography reference to include the link to sourceforge.net (Open @ Adobe project) reference in the next revision of the working draft.

Also, please note that the current plan is to finalize the working draft and promote it to the next Committee Draft stage at the next MPEG meeting in the end of July, so we have only about four weeks left to make changes and corrections. Further changes will be possible via National Body ballot comments.

Regards,
Vlad