[mpeg-OTspec] Language System tags needed for preferred glyphs

Denis Jacquerye moyogo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 11:00:42 CET 2013

Hi Vladimir,

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 9:09 PM, Levantovsky, Vladimir <
vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com> wrote:

> Folks, just FYI - the latest corrigendum is currently under ballot so if
> there are any additional changes needed we can introduce them via ballot
> comments but we need to finalize the comments and do it quickly.
>
> The following Australian indigenous languages would require Language
systems tags as they may required preferred glyphs for U+014A:
Dayi, dax
Dhangu, dhg
Dhuwal, duj
Djambarrpuyngu, djr, [DJR is already Zarma]
Gumatj, gnn
Gupapuyngu, guf
Ritarungo, rit
Bandjalang, bdy
Yugambeh, yub
Githabul, gih
Minjangbal, xjb
Arakwal, rwk

As well as the following for preferred glyphs for U+0181:
Loma (Liberia), lom
Toma, tod, [TOD is already Todo]
Dan, dnj
Kpelle, kpe