[mpeg-OTspec] Language System tags needed for preferred glyphs

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Tue Nov 19 17:50:01 CET 2013

Hi Denis,

My comment about open ballot period and comments was related to another standard document – ISO/IEC 14496-28 “Composite Font Representation”, for which the corrigendum is currently being worked on.

Your suggestion to introduce additional Language system tags seem to be related to the 3rd edition of the OFF standard (ISO/IEC 14496-22) which is currently in the working draft stage. As it is the WD, we can introduce changes by consensus, and I think it would be helpful if you could provide more info on what you are proposing, with references to specific parts of that document that you want to see modified [and why]. Any external references to the sources of the information you are using would also be appreciated.