[mpeg-OTspec] Proposed CFR amendment [1 Attachment]

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Mon Oct 21 20:12:32 CEST 2013

Hello all,

Since I haven't heard any objections to the proposed amendment, I am ready to upload it to the MPEG document registry as input contribution, but I do have one more question regarding this.

We mention OFF as the font format for components in CFR but we do not have any references to  the standard itself. Was it intentional or is it just a missing piece that can be added at this time? I.e., should we list ISO/IEC 14496-22 as one of the normative references in clause 2 of the CFR standard?

Thank you,
Vlad