[mpeg-OTspec] post table: Macintosh "standard" glyph names?

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri Sep 13 17:30:52 CEST 2013

Hi Bob,

Thank you very much for reviewing the spec and bringing this up for attention.
I guess that whenever a discrepancy is found in an external informative reference – we can always bring that information to the entity that maintains the references materials and ask for corrections.

> there a reason the OFF cannot include an explicit normative list of the names for these 258 glyphs?

Other than copyrights issues (if any) – none that I am aware of. If desirable, we could easily publish the glyph list as an annex to the standard, but in order to be free and clear of any copyrights infringement it would be ideal to have the copyright owner to submit a contribution to ISO with the text in question.

Thank you,
Vlad