[mpeg-OTspec] cmap format4 structure question

Bob Hallissy bobh528 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 18:52:43 CET 2014

Thanks for your reply, Dave. Some follow-up questions (for you or anyone):

When you say "the TrueType code" to what product(s) are you referring?

Is there something in the spec that I'm missing that would suggest
depending on sentinel of (0xFFFF, 0xFFFF) is appropriate?

If not, do we need to adjust the spec?

Bob