[mpeg-OTspec] Draft text of DIS OFF standard [1 Attachment]

Cameron McCormack cam at mcc.id.au
Wed Jul 9 14:49:01 CEST 2014

Hi Vlad,

Vladimir Levantovsky:
> [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Levantovsky, Vladimir included below]
>
> Dear all,
>
> Please see attached the draft text of the DIS version of the OFF
> (ISO/IEC 14496-22 3^rd edition) with all the changes implemented and
> tracked. Please review the document and let me know by Friday morning if
> I missed anything.

I noticed a couple of typos from quickly scanning the new text in the
SVG sections:

- in section 5.5.2 there is "The custom properties names" which should
be "The custom property names"

- in section 5.5.5 there is "such as the SVG 2" which should be "such as
SVG 2"

- in the "security considerations" section there is "then declarative
animations MUST disabled" which should be "then declarative animations
MUST be disabled"

Thanks,

Cameron