[mpeg-OTspec] Draft text of DIS OFF standard [1 Attachment]

Bob Hallissy bobh528 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 05:55:52 CEST 2014

On 2014-07-10 at 18:46 'Levantovsky, Vladimir'
vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com [mpeg-OTspec] wrote:
> Thank you very much for your responses and for the comments. I updated
> the text of the document incorporating the increase in the OS/2
> version number and other editorial changes.

Sorry I am late reviewing this.  I agree that the OS/2 version should be
bumped, but I think that implies that the Version 4 table details should
be added to Annex C.

(Personally I would prefer the whole of Annex C be rewritten so it is
easier to identify the meaningful differences from one version to the
next -- in fact I'd prefer it simply be a description of what
functionality was changed or added and not repeat unchanged info -- but
that might be a project for later.)

Bob