[mpeg-OTspec] Incorrect offset type in MATH table spec

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Fri Jul 18 00:45:53 CEST 2014

Thank you Sergey,

I've got permission from the ISO Secretariat to make editorial changes in the spec before it is submitted for a ballot and I am going to implement the changes you suggested. To clarify - the data types for table entries listed below in your email should all be changes to "Offset" instead of "ULONG", right?