[mpeg-OTspec] format of CSS Variables has changed

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Tue Mar 25 16:46:09 CET 2014

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the comments. The examples of using custom properties as part of the UA style sheet were pulled from other parts of the spec just to make is concise for the purpose of quick email confirmation, in the actual text of the standard each of those lines is presented and explained separately so I am reasonably certain that it is clear when and why one may want to use them as additional lines in a user agent style sheet.
And I am not sure what happened to my /* comment line */ - the original email had it all in one line but somehow one of the email clients managed to break it into two different lines.

Thank you,
Vlad