Draft AHG report

Levantovsky, Vladimir vladimir.levantovsky at monotype.com
Thu Mar 27 20:11:49 CET 2014

Hello AHG,

Please see attached the draft text of the AHG report that I plan to submit and present at the MPEG meeting next week. Regarding the mandates for this period - we have clearly fulfilled one mandate related to reviewing the WD text of the OFF standard, and I  suggest making recommendation that with all the changes in place we should move this document forward and promote it to the Committee Draft stage which will trigger its publication and first ballot.

We did not discuss anything related to the Draft Amendment of the 14496-18 "Font compression and streaming"; however, I did review the document and found no issues that would require further updates or clarifications. As far as DCOR of ISO/IEC 14496-28 (CFR) is concerned, we reviewed the text of the corrigendum and provided our comments during the last ballot period, I didn't find any issues that would require AHG attention.

I would like to ask you to review the draft AHG report and send your comments or suggestions, if any. As usual, silence is approval and if no comments are received on this email list - the current draft text will be finalized and presented as is.

Thank you all for your contributions,