Re: [mpeg-OTspec] Re: DSIG

Simon Daniels MSFT iloveverdana at hotmail.com
Sat May 17 04:30:31 CEST 2014

Thanks guys,

Agree the current specification results in confusion to users, but any proposed changes should not add to that confusion. We need to consider the impact to users whose fonts may suddenly change their designation as well as what users can expect an OpenType font to provide moving forward.

Cheers, Si

Sent from Windows Mail